In our study of QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF FILTERED WATER OF CDA FILTRATION PLANTS IN ISLAMABAD, finding the exact locations of filtration plants was a very crucial element. Different filtration plants were chosen and were studied and examined carefully by the help of Google maps. But still many difficulties were faced in locating those plants during survey. Most of the filtration plants were not shown on Google maps. Furthermost, the plants were un-operational due to mismanagement while some were closed down or destroyed due to constructional purposes. Those filtration plants which were operational and well maintained are mentioned below along with their respective locations. This information might help others in the future for their research, as no appropriate data is available online.
1. I-10 Markaz Filtration Plant - Sector I-10, located in Markaz on the Sohni road
2. I-8/3 Filtration Plant - Sector I-8/3, Street 65 at the bank of local park near Mir Chakar Khan Road.
3. I-10/4 Filtration Plant - Sector I-10/4, Street 3, infront of Islamabad Model College for Girls I-10/4
4. F-6/1 Filtration Plant - Sector F-6/1 Blue Area on the Jinnah Avenue
5. F-10 Markaz Filtration Plant - Sector F-10, located in the markaz on the Service road
6. G-7/3 Filtration Plant - Sector G-7/3 infront of Jamia Noor Qadeemi Masjid
7. G-11/2 Filtration Plant - Sector G-11/2 on the Ibn-e-Sina road
8. G-11/3 Filtration Plant - Sector G-11/3 on the Ibn-e-Sina road
9. G-10/2 Filtration Plant - Sector G-10/2 on the Ibn-e-Sina road
10. I-9/1 Filtration Plant - Sector I-9/1, Gali number 5 near CDA Public Park